Baby Ultrasound

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

IT'S A BOY!?! (so far)

Well, we went and had an ultrasound done to find out what the baby will be and it looks like we will be having a BOY!!! The experience of watching him move around, flip and flop was amazing. I could have watched him all day. He seems super sweet and likes to cuddle with the placenta. He just might come out like me. Super cute and loving! :o) He definitely has Brian's long skinny frog legs as you can see. Although I know some people were really hoping for a girl I am super excited to have a little buddy. I always imagined I would have a boy first. Since I am a tomboy and like to play with the boys it will be really fun when he arrives. We will be getting another ultrasound a little later to make sure what we saw was in fact a little boy part. I'm pretty sure it is though so I'm already planning to decorate for a boy. I can't wait!!! Now it has become reality.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bre,
    This is so awesome! What a great idea to share your pregnancy with all of us. Congrats on having a Boy, that's so kool. I always wanted to have a boy first too. Your baby bump is super cute, and between you and Brian you are going to have the cutest baby ever! I'm super excited for you and I cant wait to see the changes over the next 5 months. Take care you, I miss u! XoXo Khrys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre Bre,
    I am soooo excited for you two!! I love that you have this up so we can all follow you through this amazing time in your life ;-} Thank you for the updates pretty girl.

    I love you!!! Rik

    ReplyDelete